LandsofTexas.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online
TEXAS RANCHES FOR SALE Republic Ranches Western Hill Country Realty Trip HPBA LOT Trip DuPerier- Banner- Lands of Texas Dullnig Ranches/ Kuper Sotheby's Ruple Properties Burgher-Ray Ranch Sales | Briggs Freeman Sotheby's International Realty Ahern Ranches Texas Ranch Sales, LLC   ~    Sheldon Grothaus, Broker Russell Prinz with Ranch Enterprises Hood Real Estate Inc Fredericksburg Realty Stransky Properties

Bailey Texas Land for sale

13 photos
$570,637 178 acres
TBD CR3725, Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

Mable's Daughters

Four wheeler's paradise with a very obvious feral hog population and deer seen in this area. Property may be used for recreational, hunting-fishing, residential, farming, or livestock use. Open grazing for approximately 60 to 65%of the property. Has pond-tank which is approximately three quarters of an acre with wet weather creeks on property and remainder of the 40 to 35% heavily wooded. Property has been leased annually for grazing and-or crops. Lots of fun and hunting has been accomplished on this 178.324 acres. Someone could have a home here or on adjoining property that is part of this family and will be for sale in the near future.
Jack Lipscomb United Country/Lipscomb Realty
5 photos
$116,100 27 acres
Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

27 Acres Leonard, Texas

*property line in the map are an estimation. Beautiful 27.016 acres of flat Land in Fannin County about 2 miles North East of downtown Bailey. Electric and water lines in the property, fully fenced with a front iron gate. Next to a well maintain rock county road. Some trees along the back of the property line. Good for farming and/or constructing a house, farm, and/or ranch. Qualifies for the agricultural exception tax, currently we are cropping hay. $4,300 per acre total of $116,100. Owner finance. Message/call 903-330-6603
Mike Roberts Fritz Quinn, L.P.
9 photos
$102,550 14.6 acres
Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

Bailey, 14.65 acres

A blank canvas with 14.65 + or - acres ready for a variety of options, build your new home, cultivate the land, cattle, horses, etc. Estimated 40 minutes to McKinney, Sherman and Greenville. Well kept gravel road not too far from Hwy. 78 and Hwy. 11.
Rodger Alexander SRE-Sudderth Real Estate,Inc
5 photos
$93,450 13.3 acres
Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

Bailey, 13.35 +/- acres

A blank canvas with 13.35 + or - acres ready for a variety of options, build your new home, cultivate the land, cattle, horses, etc. Estimated 40 minutes to McKinney, Sherman and Greenville. Great Hwy. 78 frontage. Multi parcel ID: 122272 and 122271.
Rodger Alexander SRE-Sudderth Real Estate,Inc
13 photos
$499,307 178.32 acres
Tbd 3726 Road, Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

178.32 acres Bailey, TX

Ag use + use as 4 wheeler's paradise with obvious feral hog and deer evidence in this area. Property for recreational, dove hunting and fishing, residential, farming, or livestock use. Open grazing for approx. 70 to 75% of property. Has pond-tank (approx three quarters surface acre) and wet weather creeks with ponds after rains for ducks. Remainder of the 30 to 25% heavily wooded. Property has been leased annually for grazing and-or crops. Call
6 photos
$102,550 14.65 acres
Tbd CR 4805, Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

14.65 acres Bailey, TX

A blank canvas with 14.65 + or - acres ready for a variety of options, build your new home, cultivate the land, cattle, horses, etc. Estimated 40 minutes to McKinney, Sherman and Greenville. Well kept gravel road not too far from Hwy. 78 and Hwy. 11.
6 photos
$93,450 13.35 acres
Tbd Hwy. 78, Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

13.35 acres Bailey, TX

A blank canvas with 13.35+ or - acres ready for a variety of options, build your new home, cultivate the land, cattle, horses, etc. Estimated 40 minutes to McKinney, Sherman and Greenville. Great Hwy. 78 road frontage.
1 photos
$39,500 8.37 acres
00 Hwy 78, Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

8.37 acres Bailey, TX

8+ acres of prime land for residential in Bailey, Texas that fronts Hwy 78. Water, sewer and electrical available
2 photos
$25,000 4.18 acres
0000 Hwy 78, Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

4.18 acres Bailey, TX

4+ acres of prime land for residential in Bailey, Texas that fronts Hwy 78. Water, sewer and electrical available
2 photos
$25,000 4.18 acres
000 Hwy 78, Bailey, TX 75413 - Fannin County

4.18 acres Bailey, TX

4+ acres of prime land for residential in Bailey, Texas that fronts Hwy 78. Water, sewer and electrical available
/* */