Beautiful 163 acre ranch in Lexington, TX! Easily accessible to Hwy 79, 290, 21, 77, and 95. Hill country living awaits... wrap around porch, workshop, barn, shed, fully fenced and cross fenced, ponds, pastures, an arena, plus approximately 40% of the land is Tifton Hay Production. The other 60% has huge pecan, elm, oak trees and perfect for deer hunting! The interior includes a wood burning stove in the family room, and tile flooring.
Shawn Culhane Culhane Premier Properties