LandsofTexas.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online

Get More Information

Sheena Christian-Dolloff
Sheena Christian-Dolloff
Christian Realty
PLATINUM SELLER

Highlighted Properties of Sheena Christian-Dolloff with Christian Realty in Hamilton, TX

Visit Our Website: christianrealty.landsoftexas.com

15 photos
Featured
$663,000 204 acres
CR 101, Hamilton, Texas 76531 - Hamilton County

+/- 204 acres

204 +/- acres on CR 101 just a few miles north of Hamilton, Texas. There is a old house, barn, and a hunter's cabin and a water well with a pump jack. The property features 1 good tank and 1 tank that needing rebuilding and there is 2 draws that should support a large tank in each one. Approximately 75% tree cover with cedar, mesquite, and live oak timber and the other 25% is open with scattered trees. Good elevation changes. Seller owns 100% of mineral rights and will convey 49% at closing and balance in 20 years. The 30 acres to the south that was previously cultivated has also been surveyed and is available for $4,000 an acre. Call Christian Realty for more information on this property or to schedule a showing at 254-386-5904
Sheena Christian-Dolloff Christian Realty
21 photos
$165,000 0.4 acres 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 2051 sqft
603 Meadowlark, Hamilton, Texas 76531 - Hamilton County

603 Meadowlark

3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car garage & carport. The home is 2051 SF built in 1998. The property also has an extra lot, a workshop with electricity, a water well and sprinkler to keep the landscaped yard looking beautiful. The back porch has a large covered patio area to sit back and relax. The entry way opens up to an open living area with cathedral ceiling and fire place. The home has a split floor plan and a extra room that would make a great office or play room. The master suite has a large walk-in closet, shower, and garden tub. The garage has insulated doors and two large storage closets. Call Christian Realty today to schedule an appointment to see this beautiful home at 254-386-5904.
Sheena Christian-Dolloff Christian Realty
18 photos
$149,000 0.37 acres 3 Beds | 2 Baths | 1964 sqft
604 S Wieser, Hamilton, Texas 76531 - Hamilton County

3/2/2 CARPORT IN GOOD NEIGHBORHOOD

This is a very well maintained 3 bedroom, 2 bath, 2 car carport on .365 an acre in a great neighborhood. The home is on a dead end street with limited traffic. The home has an exterior well and sprinkler system. The interior has beautiful hardwood floors that were refinished in 2013 as well as tile in the family room and kitchen and new carpet in 2013 in the formal living area. The custom bathrooms were completely renovated in 2012 and the plumbing has been updated as well. The home has central heat and air with a gas furnace and a gas water heater (new 50 gallon water heater in 2014). A family room was added to the home (estimated in the late 1990s) and features cathedral ceilings and a wood burning fireplace. The home also has a sepa
Sheena Christian-Dolloff Christian Realty