This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Small acreage located just northeast of Lufkin off CR 842. It's quiet secluded and offers the opportunity to build a nice residence out in the country but not too far from Lufkin. Lots of hardwoods and surround by Timber Company Land. Electricity and water available nearby.
- Nice Small acreage tract of raw land in the Lufkin Area with a history of timber production
- Lots of hardwood timber mixed with pine trees
- Surrounded by Timber Company land
- Located near the end of a county oil top road, this property has good road access from CR 131
- Would make a nice building location for a residence
- Water and electricity available nearby
- Located in the Lufkin Independent School District area
- Directions: From State Hwy 103 and County Road 842, head north and follow CR 842 for six miles turning right on CR 131. Property is approximately .55 miles down the road on your right
- Deed restricted to a single-family home built on a permanent concrete foundation
- The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. The Broker (Whitetail Properties) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale. Buyers' agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Whitetail Properties
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Angelina County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.