PRICE REDUCED! This is a very nice parcel of land with approximately 19 acres of hardwood lining an all-weather creek along the southern property boundary. The remainder of the property is 75 acres more or less of improved pasture with good crossing fencing. The pastures are gently rolling and feature several excellent home sites that provide a beautiful view of the property. The cattlemen and ranchers will appreciate the quality pastures and the excellent opportunity for raising grass-fed cattle. There is a nice size water tank that could be enlarged for recreational fishing opportunities along with additional locations suitable for a new stock tank or pond. Recreational opportunities for hunting whitetail, hogs, and other game abound. The creek bottom and the hardwood timber on the property provide an excellent habitat for wildlife. Several very nice bucks frequent the game feeder on a regular basis. The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. The Broker (Whitetail Properties) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale. Buyers' agent must be identified on the first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Whitetail Properties.
- Fertile, gently rolling pastures of Bahia perfect for building a country home or raising livestock
- A nice sized stock tank with several locations for additional water containment
- Beautiful all weather creek along the southern border of the property lined with native hardwood
- A smaller spring feed creek bottom provides an excellent habitat for wildlife
- Electricity and water utilities are available and near the property
- Multiple home sites provide a wonderful view of the property
- Property is accessed via a recorded easement
- Just three miles from the city of Garrison or five miles from the city of Timpson and just inside the Rusk County Line
- Excellent game activity -whitetail deer, and feral hogs are abundant
- Cross-fencing is good condition is a feature of the property
- Very nice pastures for grazing cattle or raising horses
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.