PRICE REDUCED! This Cedar Creek Reservoir wetlands property is the perfect place to build a duck hunting property and fishing camp retreat. There are multiple sloughs that could be enhanced into shallow duck ponds. Over 2000 feet of the North Twin Creek frontage and a small portion of the property fronts Cedar Creek Lake. Lots of good opportunities to fish along the banks. The property does have a history of growing hay and grazing cattle on the 30+/- acres of pasture but does need some improvement.
- 67 Acres pasture & bottom along North Twin Fork Creek and lake frontage on Cedar Creek Reservoir
- Woodland Duck hunting property has multiple sloughs, creeks, and wetland areas
- Has more than 2000 feet of creek frontage
- Creek bottom and timber covered portion of the property holds really good opportunity for Deer & Feral Hog hunting
- Property owner tells me the creek has been a great place to fish for many years
- Little better than average to good fencing on some of the property
- Pasture shows signs of having good grass but does need improvement
- Property is accessed by deeded easement
- Minerals maybe avaliable for an acceptable offer
- Directions to property: From Athens, TX travel northwest on US Hwy 175 until you reach Hwy 334 and then turn left towards Gun Barrel City. Travel east three miles and turn right on Cr 2925/Old City Lake Road. Travel north .60 miles and the easement entrance will be on your right
- The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. The Broker (Whitetail Properties) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale. Buyers' agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Whitetail Properties
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.