Lakefront subdivision living with elbow room and privacy. This property has it all. Two lots perfect for building your dream house or weekend get away backed up by two lots with a natural stream creating a beautiful backyard nature preserve. Paradise Cove subdivision has a private boat ramp, pavilion, park and pier on the 90,000 acre Lake Livingston reservoir.
From Coldspring take Hwy 150 East, turn left on FM 222, turn left on FM 3278, turn left on Paradise drive. see sign on right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- San Jacinto County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in San Jacinto County
- Residential Property in San Jacinto County
- Recreational Property in San Jacinto County
- Ranches in San Jacinto County
- Farms in San Jacinto County
- Commercial Property in San Jacinto County
- Undeveloped Land in San Jacinto County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.