- Located on Sandy Acres Road, 14 miles south of Hemphill, Texas
- Hunting/Recreational tract
- Prime East Texas hunting
- Located a few miles from Six Mile bridge of Toledo Bend Reservoir - Just minutes away from Toledo Bend boat launch
- Surrounded by Sabine National Forest on majority of tract boundaries
- Sandy Creek is the northern boundary of the tract
- Recently clearcut but could be easily converted back into pine plantation
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC AGENT OR BROKER FOR A FORM.
GPS: 31.1987333 -93.7663777
From Hwy 87, 14 miles south of Hemphill, Texas turn right onto Sandy Acres Road (or NF Road 117). Property access will be 1.5 miles from Hwy 87 at the highline.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.