With approximately 2000 feet of highway frontage on I-69, this wooded 100 acre tract is available for commercial development or residential. Located in the town of Shepherd just 40 miles north of HOuston and only 20 minutes from Lake Livingston, a 90,000 acre recreational lake.
From I-69 North to Shepherd. Exit SH 150 in Shepherd and stay on feeder road. Property will be on the right just before you merge back onto I-69.
Planned Unit Development
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- San Jacinto County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in San Jacinto County
- Lakefront Property in San Jacinto County
- Recreational Property in San Jacinto County
- Commercial Property in San Jacinto County
- Horse Property in San Jacinto County
- Ranches in San Jacinto County
- Farms in San Jacinto County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.