Great hunting land along Mill Creek Bottom! This property has abundant wildlife including deer, hogs, ducks, catfish, coyotes, bobcats, and small game. Mill creek runs directly through this property and connects to the Sabine River less than a mile and a half away. Included with this property is a mobile home with water, septic, and electricity. The property has a good trail system through the bottoms connecting multiple stand sites and food plot areas. This is a perfect opportunity to buy your own hunting property within an hour and a half from Dallas that includes year-round hunting opportunities and a place to stay while not giving up some of the comforts of home! Call today to schedule your very own showing!
- Great creek bottom hunting along Mill Creek, less than a mile and a half from the Sabine River
- Within an hour and a half from Downtown Dallas, around 25 minutes from Canton
- Quiet, peaceful homesite with a mobile home right next to the woods
- Multiple opportunities for habitat improvement, including food plots, feeders, and duck habitat enhancement
- County road access to the property
- Good trail system throughout the property
- Abundant wildlife, good fishing, and excellent hunting opportunities
- Beautiful views from the homesite each evening and morning
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.