This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Historic Commercial Building located on the north side of the courthouse in Hamilton. The stone building was redone in 1940 and customized for a Department Store. It was known as the Harelik Building. The customized shelves, drawers, and desk area are still in place. It has 2 main entrances with double doors and 3 store front display cases. The original hardwoods floors are throughout. It has approximately 4,379 sq ft (HCAD). There are 2 CH/A units, a bathroom, and an area up top for storage only, and a sink. Out back is a 900 sq ft metal shop/building that was built in 2008. It has 3 phase power (kitchen could run off of), insulated, window unit (air & heat), and a roll up door. The current retail inventory could be bought with the building for $107,500. The inventory includes gift items and stationary products. Call for more details or to set up an appointment to take a look.
Located on the north side of the courthouse in downtown Hamilton.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Hamilton County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.