10 Acres of commercial property with over 1/4 mile of Hwy 90 frontage. The remaining boundary is bordered by CR 4545 on the west and and the railroad to the north. It contains an office and 4 auxiliary buildings fully described below, and approximately half the acreage is improved with base and/or traprock material. Two sets of double gates and turnarounds at either end of the property on the divided highway give excellent in and out access. The entire boundary is enclosed with an 8' high security fence.
Utilities: Water (East Medina County Water Supply) and electric (Medina Rural Electric Association) are both on site and currently in use. Telephone service is available through at&t. Waste water disposal is by septic system.
Taxes: Estimated property taxes are $7,678.15. *Acreage is approximate. Exact acreage to be determined at the time of closing.
A phase I was completed in 2008 giving the property a clean bill of health. It is not located in any flood plains.
List of Building Improvements:
1. Main Office: 2,480 s.f. wood frame building on a concrete foundation, with a limestone front and metal sides and back. Central air and heat with a large fireplace, and one room on a window unit. The interior is pine and cypress paneling, with half of the floor a natural flat stone and half concrete.
2. Shop: 1616 s.f. (40 x 40) metal building with concrete floor. Insulated roof and walls, two overhead doors, 12 x 16 and 20 x 18, and two entrance doors.
3. Shed: 1,920 s.f. (32 x 60) metal building with roof, back wall, and one end wall. Crushed limestone floor.
4. Shed: 1,500 s.f. (30 x 50) metal building with roof, back wall, and one end wall. Traprock floor.
5. Open Shed: 302 s.f. (15 x 20) with metal roof and enclosed with metal panels.
Call Jared Capt at 830-275-7419.
5 Miles east of Hondo, on the north boundary of Hwy 90 and east of CR 4545
The information contained herein is submitted without representation or warranty. All information is subject to error, omission, price change, changes in terms and conditions, prior sale, withdrawal from the market without notice, etc.
Buyer's Brokers must be identified on first contact and must accompany buying prospect on the first showing to be allowed full fee participation. If this condition is not met, fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Mark Hubbard Ranch Properties.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Broker for more information.