#1 in Rural Real Estate Online
Calvin Burks
Calvin Burks
Burks Real Estate

134 acres in Coryell County, Texas

11385 FM 182, Gatesville, Texas 76528 - Coryell County
$465,650 134 Acres
3 Bedroom 2 Bathrooms 1575 Sq.Ft.
Property ID 1903043


134 +/- acres with 3 Br 2 Ba brick home near Turnersville, TX in Coryell County. The home is on Coryell City Water and Heart of Texas Electrical Coop. The property has 1 wind mill well, pipe cattle pens and 75 +/- acres of good farm land. The property is approx. 60% open and the remaining 40% is good tree cover. The south fork of Hog Creek is along one side of the property. The property is centrally located being approx. 2 hours from Dallas/Ft. Worth and Austin and being approx. 45 minutes to Waco.

*Gatesville ISD

*Coryell City Water

*2013 Taxes Approx. $1,407

*Mineral Rights Negotiable


From the intersection of Hwy 84 and Hwy 36 in Gatesville go west on Hwy 36 6 miles then turn right on FM 182 and then go 9 miles to Turnersville, at the stop sign turn right and continue on FM 182 for 2.5 miles and then the property will be on your left.

Tax Data (Show Tax Data)

Contact Broker

Fill out this form to contact Broker about this property

Calvin Burks

Burks Real Estate

715 E Hwy 84
Evant, TX 76525

Other Land for Sale from

    NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.