MOTIVATED - JUST REDUCED $75,000 & one great price for such a quality piece of property.
One of the most diverse ranches on the market today. It can serve as a working cattle ranch, or a great recreation retreat for family & friends.Located in the northwest area of San Saba County, Texas near the Colorado River, this very desirable ranch fronts on San Saba County Road 266.
* 333 Wooded acres with elevation changes.
* 2,300 SF 4/4/ home/barndominium with 1,200 SF insulated garage/shop & 1,200 SF covered front porch. The home is all steel & very low maintenance.
* 2 seasonal creeks & 3 stock tanks (ponds).
* +/- 35 AC Coastal Bermuda field.
* Fabulous hunting with deer, turkey, pigs & birds.
* Cattle working pens.
* County road frontage.
* Rural water to home & 1 well.
* Financing available through Capital Farm Credit.
From San Saba take Hwy. 190 west from approx. 15 mi. to Richland Springs. At Richland Springs turn right (north) on Hwy. 45. Go approx. 10 mi. & turn left (west) on FM 765. Go approx. 5 mi. & turn right (north) on CR 266. Go north on CR 266 approx. 3 mi. & property will be on the right. Look for First Choice Properties signs.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.