120 acres Matagorda Texas. This land is 300 ft wide and approx 2 miles long. It was formed by accretions. A small part of it is north of the Intercoastal canal in Matagorda. Part of it fronts on the South bank of the Intercoastal and runs to the Beach Road, then across to St. Mary's Bayou which runs into East Matagorda Bay.
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Matagorda County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Matagorda County
- Riverfront Property in Matagorda County
- Recreational Property in Matagorda County
- Undeveloped Land in Matagorda County
- Residential Property in Matagorda County
- Beachfront Property in Matagorda County
- Ranches in Matagorda County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.