Rolling hills. Mixed timber. Creek drains for lakes & ponds. Minutes from Texas' 2nd largest lake within Texas; Lake Livingston, which spans across 90,000 acres! Great home or cabin site. Great recreational tract. Property has been used historically for industry forestland. First time ''open market'' offering. Ready for recreation or tree farm investment in place.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Broker for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
- San Jacinto County Properties by Type
- Residential Property in San Jacinto County
- Lakefront Property in San Jacinto County
- Recreational Property in San Jacinto County
- Commercial Property in San Jacinto County
- Undeveloped Land in San Jacinto County
- Timberland in San Jacinto County
- Ranches in San Jacinto County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.