This is an attractive recreational and land investment property just south of the city of New Summerfield. The land has been held by the same family for many years. It has a long history of cattle production but over time the pastures have slowly been reclaimed by the native timber and cedar. What remains today are 120 +/- acres of timber, creeks, and rolling hills with open sections of land very suitable for food plot development. It's a recreational paradise for the Deer and Hog hunter. There is a nice pond for fishing and several wet weather creeks that provide wildlife with good water year-round. There are an additional 40 acres of pasture currently fenced for cattle. Owners are motivated sellers and invite you to tour the property and make an offer. Directions to property: From New Summerfield, travel south on Hwy 110. The property will be on your left or the east side of the highway about one mile from town. You can look for the yellow & black Whitetail Properties "For Sale" signs. Property is shown by appointment only.
The information contained herein is deemed reliable but is not warranted or guaranteed by the Broker or Seller. The Broker (Whitetail Properties) does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale. Buyers' agent must be identified on first contact with Broker and must accompany the buyer on showings to receive full fee participation. Otherwise, the fee participation will be at the sole discretion of Whitetail Properties.
- 120 acres of East Texas native pine and hardwood timber with another 40 acres of pasture
- Good deer and hog sign and have also found turkey feathers on the parcel
- Property has some nice elevation change
- Some perimeter fencing suitable for cattle production. Cattle pens for working cattle. Good grass for grazing
- Nice, defined interior road system for UTVs and 4-wheelers
- A small pond and a couple of wet weather creeks cross and border the property. Lots of water for the wildlife
- No problem spotting deer and hog sign on the property. Light to very little hunting pressure
- An older farm home - 2 bedroom, 1 bath plus a study that could function as a bedroom. Does need some repair
- Natural gas, community water, electricity and septic system in currently in place
- Barn and an old wood-frame building once used to store hay is also on the property. Both serviceable but in need of repair
- Approximately 1/2 mile of road frontage along Hwy 110 south of New Summerfield
- Property shown by appointment only
- Three separate entrances into the property for excellent egress and access
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.