- Located off of Hwy 7, approximately 5 miles west of Neches River
- Surrounded by Davy Crockett National Forest
- Access to FS Road 503, a well maintained rock road
- Cutover land with some timber in streamside management zones
- A great secluded recreational tract, ideal for establishing a permanent hunting camp
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER FOR A FORM.
GPS: 31.37974 -95.05376
On Hwy 7, west of Nacogdoches and Lufkin, Texas travel approximately 4.5 miles west of the Neches River to Forest Service Road 503. Travel south on FS 503 approximately 7/10 mile to tract on left, east side of road.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.