This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
REDUCED 1.5 MILLION!
Incredibly Unique 1500 Acre Ranch Property with 3 homes situated right below the Caprock Escarpment and 4.5 miles southwest of Quitaque. Quitaque is situated right between both Amarillo and Lubbock and to the east approximately 90 miles from both cities. Easy Access to both Lubbock & Amarillo airports. This prime Briscoe County property includes the following:
* 1500 Acres (830 Pasture / 500 Improved Pasture / 170 Wheat Land)
* Great Revenue Generating Potential In addition to Livestock & Hunting.
- Owner Recently Recertified 500 Acres back into the CRP program for the next 10 years at $40.00 per acre.
- Fishing Memberships
- Home Rental Income
* Overflowing With Wildlife
- Mule Deer
- White Tail Deer
- Feral Hogs
This ranch has been game managed for many years. For the 2009 hunting season, 4-10 pointers, 1-9 point, & 1-8 point bucks were harvested in a one week timeframe.
* 17 Acre Spring Fed Fishing Lake Stocked with Large Mouth Bass, Channel Catfish, & Crappie.
* 3+ Miles of Live Water
* Rich Historical Area
The Smith Ranch is the site known as the Valley of Tears. In the 1850's & 1860's this area was a location in which Comanches traded captive white women & chilren to the Comancheros. This site was aptly named since oftentimes mothers could be heard crying for their children that they were being separated from and were more than likely seeing them for the last time.
* Productive Livestock Operation
The Ranch is fully equipped with corrals, chutes, barns, & sheds.
* 36 Pecan Trees
* Ample flat ground to construct a landing strip for direct air access to the property.
SHOWN BY APPOINTMENT
4 Miles West of Quitaque on HWY 86
1 Mile South on County Road 24
Agriculture and Farming
CRP Number of Acres in Program
CRP Annual Payment Amount
CRP Contract expires in Year
Row Crop Potential Usage
Number of Wells
Number of Lakes (water over 5 acres)
Number of Stock Tanks (water under 1 acre)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data