This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
COMMENTS: The ultimate statement of privacy and prestige, this stunning compound was masterfully crafted to showcase meticulously designed spaces and breathtaking outdoor living areas showcasing serene, long-range views. Carefully selected church doors from the late 1800s, as well as cherry, Old Chicago brick, teak and stone flooring, multiple stained-glass accents and wood-beamed ceilings are among the exceptional features of this beautiful home. Entering this Old-World home immediately puts you at ease with its air of relaxed elegance. The living room bestows the ideal backdrop for ultimate requiescence, featuring a stone fireplace, vaulted ceilings and a rounded rock-accent wall. Ideal for the culinary enthusiast, the chef`s kitchen boasts commercial-grade appliances, stunning cabinetry and a cozy breakfast nook. Upstairs, there are two separate wings with sleeping quarters and additional living area, ideal for overnight guests. Tranquil outdoor living spaces enrich the ambiance with views of the sparkling pool and tree-studded grounds. An ultimate hideaway, all 40+ acres were handpicked for optimum privacy and views, yet easily accessible with close proximity to Boerne.
Interior Highlights: * Grand-scale spaces with a warm and relaxing ambiance
* Old-World charm with masterfully crafted design detailing
* Old church doors from 1800s throughout entire home
* Unique stained-glass accents in several areas and rooms
* Exquisite tile and art work in several areas
* Flooring includes Old Chicago brick, cherry, teak, and stone
* Commercial-grade kitchen boasts a Viking gas range and oven plus detailed cabinetry
* Private entrances at each wing of home
* Vaulted ceilings and rock details in living room and throughout home
Exterior highlights: * Long-range views shear rock cliffs and canyons
* Private, gated property
* Stunning pool spa and landscaping
* Spacious barn could be finished-out for game room or horse facility
* Equipment storage and garden
* Private deck with stunning views
* Serene walking trails and total solitude
* Ag-exempt; minutes from Boerne
* Porte cochere and additional parking-2/1/2017
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Kendall County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.