This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Amazing Hill Country vistas and gently rolling terrain on 162 acres. Unique property that is horse friendly with people friendly improvements. Features a three-bedroom, three bath native stone home with standing seam roof, two-bedroom, one-bath guest cottage. Plus, workers quarters next to the horse facilities. Two gorgeous lakes, plus four wells add to this beautiful country acreage just 20 minutes from Fredericksburg.
- Barn with 5 covered stalls
- Hot water in barn for wash area
- 2 covered pens
- 2 Loafing sheds
- 125+/- foot round pen
- 6 Horse Priefert panel walker with touch screen control
- 1 35 amp RV hook up with sewer
- 1 50 amp RV hook up with sewer
- 1 35 amp RV hook up
- Several turn out traps
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data