- Located on Hwy 42 in Turnertown, approximately 10 miles west of Henderson, Texas
- Road frontage on both sides of Hwy 42, CR 4122 and CR 4146
- Contains 15-year old pine plantation recently thinned
- Well-managed timber tract
- Multiple access points and trails throughout the tract
- Timber investment/ Recreation/ Development potential
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC AGENT OR BROKER FOR A FORM.
GPS: 32.1941972 -94.9505666
From Henderson, Texas travel west on Hwy 64 for 9.5 miles. Turn right onto Hwy 42. Continue north on Hwy 42 for 0.5 miles. Access to the property is on the west side of the road marked with flagging and signs.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.