- Rural acreage near Lake Nacogdoches
- Contains 10 acres 2004 pine plantation, 4 acres pine and hardwood, and 4 acres clearcut
- County road frontage
- Electric utilities available by extension
- Douglass exemplary school district
- Potential for a home site, hunting, or development
- Deed restrictions apply and are available upon request
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER FOR A FORM.
GPS: 31.639315 -94.853600
From the intersection of Loop 224 and Hwy 21 West in Nacogdoches, Texas travel west on Hwy 21 approximately 11 miles. Turn left onto CR 779 and travel approximately 2 miles. Property is on the left.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.