* 200 acres of Improved "Giant Bermuda" Grass Pasture totally fenced with King Ranch Net-wire.
* 2 each North Alamo Water Meters
* 5" Artesian Water Well 1/4 ownership 640' depth, all water rights to convey.
* 1 each 65 acre pasture and 1ea 140 acre pasture
* Lighted Roping Arena 200' X 350'
* 50' X 150' Barn w/Cement Floor that includes 2 each enclosed Horse Stalls
* 30amp RV Hookup with Water Connection
* Some Minerals Negotiable
Property is 4-5 miles North of Raymondville and Hwy 77. Go East on Conaly Road 1.5 miles and at the intersection of Conaly and Cemetery road property is in front of you.
Minerals - % Wind Owned
Number of Wells
Minerals - % Oil & Gas Owned
Oil & Gas
All Weather Road
Type of Fence
Minerals - % Water Owned
Fenced for Cattle
Fenced for Horses
Property Tax Exemption
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.