This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
- Located approximately 3 miles east of Milam, Texas on Hwy 21 and approximately 2 miles west of Toledo Bend Reservoir
- Accessed from Forest Service Road 110 and Spike Henson Cemetery Drive
- Approximately 1,500 feet road frontage
- A portion of the northern boundary is Carrice Creek
- Well-managed forestry tract that is in pine plantation, has maintained access road frontage and excellent internal roads used for logging and hunting
- Timber was last thinned in 2009 and will be ready for a clear cut in 3-5 years
- Managed hunting lease will be canceled upon sale of the property
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT BROKER AT WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC FOR A FORM.
GPS: 31.4587666 -93.7878555
Travel east on Hwy 21 from Milam, Texas for approximately 3 miles. Turn left onto Forrest Service Road 110 (Driggers Road). Travel 2.25 miles and turn right onto Henson Road. Travel 0.5 mile and turn right onto Spike Henson Cemetery Drive. Property is located on the left side of the road, entrance marked by For Sale sign and flagging.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data