PRICE REDUCED! This property has multiple opportunities for the new owner! There is income production on the property from a working tree farm with underground irrigation on approximately 37 acres. The owner can operate the tree farm or choose to lease out the operation for some income. Another possibility is to simply let the trees grow and mature and enjoy their natural beauty as well as the huge attraction the trees provide to surrounding wildlife. This property produces endless amounts of acorns and the deer from all around come to eat here! Approximately 50 acres of the property has been selectively cleared and cleaned up adding to the value. It has been maintained with hunting and land value in mind. The property has 4 ponds of varying sizes, but has a great dam site that could be used to create a deep, good-sized lake! The property also features a wood-framed house that was custom built as a great weekend getaway that can comfortably sleep 6 people. It includes a custom kitchen and a custom bathroom, as well as a large front porch that could easily be enclosed. This property is very unique, so call me today for your very own showing!
- Great hunting and weekend getaway
- Includes a low-maintenance, working tree farm with underground irrigation system that provides income
- 4 ponds and a great site for a dam to create good-sized lake
- County Road access to the property just minutes north of Fruitvale, TX, 20 minutes from World Famous Mondays in Canton and less than an hour and fifteen minutes from Downtown Dallas
- Great well water with pump and large storage tank
- Cozy wood-framed house custom built with living room, two bedrooms, a full bath, and large kitchen
- Storage building, camper, two small barns and another mobile home used for storage all included
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.