LandsofTexas.com
#1 in Rural Real Estate Online
Jon Busbee
Jon Busbee
Busbee Ranch Sales
Available

252 acres in Grayson County, Texas

$1,512,000 252 Acres
Property ID 2677876

Description

Location: The property is located about 5 miles South of Whitesboro, Tx. on the West side of highway 377. The ranch has frontage on the highway.

Topography: The ranch consists of flat to rolling terrain with the predominate soils consisting of Durant fine Sandy Loam and some Houston and Wilson Clays in lower areas. This ranch is about 60 percent heavy tree cover with Post Oak, Red Oak, Black Jack Oak, and Sawtooth Oak to mention a few. The other 40 percent of the ranch consists of grass pastures that are in excellent condition.

This property has a dry creek that runs through the entire ranch, and could accommodate several good areas for building ponds.

Wildlife: This area has great hunting for deer, turkey, duck and dove. This ranch is located close to 2 large lakes and would make an excellent duck hunting retreat. The available pastures would provide good areas for cultivation of sunflower for the dove hunting.

Improvements:

- Fences in good to decent condition

- Co-op Electricity is available

- The ranch has paved county roads on the north and south sides of the property.

Water: The ranch has access to Co-op water that runs along the north and south side of the property.

Minerals: Some minerals may be available.

Price: Great buy Asking $1,512,000.00 or $6,000.00 an acre.

Remarks: Fantastic recreation/hunting ranch for deer, hogs, turkey doves and duck!

The property offers clean, excellent pastures for horses or cattle. Call Josh Lallier 214-793-7878 for details and info.

Note: This write-up may contain errors and omissions and is for information only. The above information has been deemed correct but is not guaranteed and is subject to changes, corrections, and or withdraws from the market with no prior notice. Buyers broker needs to be present at first showing to receive full commission

Land

Game
Dove
Ducks
Hog
Turkey
Whitetail Deer

Number of Stock Tanks (water under 1 acre)
2-5

Proposed Use
Agriculture
Grazing
Hunting/Fishing

Street/Utilities
Co-op Water
Co-op Electric

Lot Description
Acreage
Creek
Heavily Treed
Horses Permitted
Pasture

Present Use
Agriculture
Grazing
Hunting/Fishing

Road Frontage Desc
Concrete
County

Topography
Varied

Miscellaneous
Fenced for Cattle

Property Type
Farm/Ranch

Soil
Sandy Loam

Type of Fence
Barbed Wire

Tax Data (Show Tax Data)

Contact Agent

Fill out this form to contact Agent about this property

Jon Busbee

Busbee Ranch Sales

615 River Road
Boerne, TX 78006

Other Land for Sale from

    NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.