A SANCTUARY in the forest with beautiful creeks and tall pine trees, make this the perfect place to gather with family, friends and nature. This 4/3 home is secluded in a pine forest on 27.15 fenced acres. This 2953 sq ft home with three levels including a heated and cooled basement, was built with engineered plans. A winding stair case takes you to the bedrm level, where the kids bedrms each have a loft. Large master suite w/ screened in balcony to enjoy the peaceful quiet of nature.
From Hwy 7 East & NE Stallings Dr. (Loop 224) drive East on Hwy 7 for about 8.9 miles. Just before getting to the Scenic Overlook, turn Right on CR 351 (Mt. Gillian Rd.), travel about 1.6 miles and then turn right on CR 335. About 1/4 mile down CR 335, the driveway will be on the left. Sign at gate.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Nacogdoches County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Nacogdoches County
- Recreational Property in Nacogdoches County
- Residential Property in Nacogdoches County
- Commercial Property in Nacogdoches County
- Ranches in Nacogdoches County
- Farms in Nacogdoches County
- Horse Property in Nacogdoches County