- Located off Hwy 96, 11.0 miles south of Jasper, Texas
- Road frontage along Hwy 96
- Rolling terrain with a creek and beautiful hardwoods
- Recent pine plantation clear-cut but could be replanted if desired for timber investment
- Series of trails throughout the tract, great for ATV riding or checking out wildlife
- Potential home sites, including on a hill overlooking the property
- Timber Investment/ Hunting and Recreation
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT BROKER FOR A FORM.
GPS: 30.8025944 -93.9669555
From Jasper, Texas, travel south on Hwy 96 for 11.0 miles. Property is accessed from Hwy 96 and is marked with signage and flagging.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.