145.31 Acres in Enchanted East Texas w/ Scent of Pine...Rolling Hills, 2 Spring Fed Ponds, 2 Spring Fed Creeks, Wildlife, Coastal & Bahia Pasture Land, Mature Trees + Hardwood. Complete w/ Fence, Water Well, Meter/Electricity. Old Rock-Home At The Front of Property w/ No Value.
From Hwy 21 Douglass, Take a Left on FM 225, If Driving From Nacogdoches, Take a Right on FM 225 and Go Approx. 4 miles - Property on the Right w/ Signage at the Left & Right Borders and Entry Gate Is In The Middle of Property. Call Listing Office For Appt./Showing & Gate Code For Entry.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Nacogdoches County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Nacogdoches County
- Recreational Property in Nacogdoches County
- Residential Property in Nacogdoches County
- Commercial Property in Nacogdoches County
- Ranches in Nacogdoches County
- Farms in Nacogdoches County
- Horse Property in Nacogdoches County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.