- In the heart of Rayburn Country, amid large high-fenced landholdings and timberland tracts
- 2007 pine plantation and Streamside Management Zone
- Approximately mile access to Woodlake Drive and mile access to Needmore Road
- Community water available at road, Electric utilities available
- Less than mile from Sam Rayburn Reservoir
- Opportunity for recreation, investment, and/or residential purposes
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC BROKER FOR A FORM.
GPS: 31.1666666 -94.0386111
From intersection of Hwy 84 and FM 2866 (West of Pineland, Texas), travel approximately 5.7 miles south to Y in road. Take left at Y, approximately mile to property on right. Or take right at Y, approximately 0.6 mile to property on left.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.