This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Very fertile fields, mesquite draws for hunting and excellent water make this a very productive property with abundant game as well. Older home, county water, hand dug well, some CRP income, and good fences make this centrally located farm and ranch worth a second look.
- Deer, Dove, Turkey, & Hog Hunting
- County Water & Electricity
- Hand Dug Well
- Four Tanks
- Rolling Terrain
- Native Grasses & Mesquite
- Leeray Clay, Valera Clay, Frio Clay Loam, Kavett Silty Clay, P&O
- Barbed Wire Fencing
- Very Old Barn
- Santa Anna ISD
- Estimated Taxes: $913.75 (Ag)
Hwy 84 & C.R. 108 between Santa Anna & Coleman.
Number of Stock Tanks (water under 1 acre)
Road Frontage Desc
Type of Fence
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data