This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
301 & 303 South St. Charles Street has a commercial store front downstairs (301) and residential loft upstairs (303). The commercial store front has two bathrooms: an employee bathroom and customer bathroom. The residential loft upstairs has one bedroom and one bathroom. Great investment for multi-use property owner. Owner/operator of a professional, food or retail business could operate downstairs and live upstairs in the loft. Or, owner could have loft living with commercial rental downstairs for cash flow and tax benefits. There is wonderful history in this building. The property has the original high ceilings, tall windows, wood floors upstairs and even an operating dumb waiter in the back. There are two stairways: one interior entrance and one exterior entrance. The building has been tastefully remodeled keeping the old style design in mind and according to the City of Brenham codes and regulations, including:
1. Interior paint throughout upstairs and downstairs; Exterior paint over entire building
2. Commercial plumbing upgrades, commercial grease traps and upgraded residential and commercial sinks
3. New commercial bathroom downstairs; remodeled employee bathroom downstairs
4. Remodeled residential bathroom upstairs, including new shower
5. Remodeled residential kitchen
6. Latting, beadboard, chair railing and trim installed
7. New storage area added
8. Drywall work throughout
9. New A/C units and relocation
10. On demand hot water heaters and 80 gallon commercial hot water heater
11. Light fixtures and ceiling fans throughout commercial and residential areas
12. Granite countertops
13. Refinished flooring in commercial and residential areas
14. New windows
15. Custom shelving, cabinets and storage
16. Commercial electrical upgrades, 400 amp service panel and electrical trim out
The commercial area was designed for a bakery according to code. The The Olde Towne Bakery business is not for sale. All furniture, fixtures, equipment and inventory will be included with the sale.
Downtown Brenham at the corner of St. Charles and Commerce.
Road Frontage Desc
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.