This rectangular shaped tract of property lies approximately 5 miles northeast of Wadsworth or 7 miles southeast of Bay City. Property fronts Sims Road for approximately 1.2 miles.
Ranch is bisected by 3 creeks- Bucks Bayou, Live Oak Creek and Peyton Creek. Peyton Creek generally has water year round. There are 3 bridges across the creeks. The land is scattered cleared pasture and native vegetation with approximately 50% cleared. There is a set of cattle pens and 1 water well with windmill. 100% of property is located in the 100 year flood plain.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Matagorda County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Matagorda County
- Riverfront Property in Matagorda County
- Recreational Property in Matagorda County
- Undeveloped Land in Matagorda County
- Residential Property in Matagorda County
- Beachfront Property in Matagorda County
- Ranches in Matagorda County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.