This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
359.8 Acres Coleman County!
* $602,665.00. ($1,675 Per Acre.)
* Excellent Hunting: Deer, Turkey, Dove, Quail, and Ducks.
* 1 Large Pond and an Excellent Place for a Lake.
* 168 Acres in Cultivation.
* 192 Acres in Heavy Mesquite Brush with a few Scattered Live Oaks.
* Highway Frontage on Hwy 283.
* Coleman County Water Meter.
* Coleman County Electric Meter.
* Located a Few Miles South of Santa Anna.
* Contact: Chris Roland (325) 647-7889. UNDER CONTRACT!
(Buyer's Agents Welcome, but Must Accompany Client From Initial Showing Forward.)
(Ranch & Hunting Land Realty strives to represent all properties accurately. Ranch & Hunting Land Realty does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us, nor do we guarantee its reliability. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale.)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Coleman County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.