- Rural acreage near Lake Nacogdoches
- Contains 24 acres clearcut, 12 acres natural pine and hardwood
- Frontage on CR 779 and CR 777
- Electric utilities available near southeast corner
- Douglass exemplary school district
- Potential for a home site, hunting, or development
- Deed restrictions apply and are available upon request
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT BROKER FOR A FORM.
GPS: 31.625788 -94.853089
From the intersection of Loop 224 and Hwy 21 West in Nacogdoches, Texas travel west on Hwy 21 approximately 11 miles. Turn left onto CR 779 and travel approximately 2.7 miles to property on the left.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Nacogdoches County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Nacogdoches County
- Recreational Property in Nacogdoches County
- Residential Property in Nacogdoches County
- Ranches in Nacogdoches County
- Farms in Nacogdoches County
- Commercial Property in Nacogdoches County
- Horse Property in Nacogdoches County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.