Pinewater Plantation is a restricted subdivision on Lake Sam Rayburn. This property is one of the newest additions on Sam Rayburn. Pinewater Plantation has asphalt roads and underground power. This lot has been partially cleard and has great waterfrontage. The waterfront is 1428' with a small private cove that is great to get away from the open water. The waterfront has clean and clear water with easy access to a boat ramp at the San Augustine state park that is just a mile away. This property is near gas, grocery, and all the essentials needed.
The property is located just westr of Pineland
Hwy 83 to FM 1751 south 3 miles take a right on Vines Drive.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- San Augustine County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in San Augustine County
- Recreational Property in San Augustine County
- Residential Property in San Augustine County
- Commercial Property in San Augustine County
- Ranches in San Augustine County
- Farms in San Augustine County
- Undeveloped Land in San Augustine County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.