* 413.19 Acres Brown County.
* Total Price: $919,000.00.
* Price Per Acre: $2,224.00.
- Heavy Cover: Live Oak, Mesquite, Cedar, Elm and Hackberry Trees.
- 6 Ponds and a Wet Weather Creek.
- Rolling Terrain with Excellent Views.
- 3 Different Cultivated Fields Great For Food Plots.
- Brookesmith Water and Electricity.
- Older Farm House that can be used as a Hunter's Cabin.
- This Property has not been Hunted in Several Years!
- Excellent Hunting Property: Deer, Hogs, Turkey, Dove and Some Quail.
- Private Road Access with a Gated Entrance.
- Located Approximately 2 miles west of Brookesmith.
- Listing Agent: Chris Roland (325) 647-7889.
(Buyer's Agents Welcome, but Must Accompany Client From Initial Showing Forward.)
(Ranch & Hunting Land Realty strives to represent all properties accurately. Ranch & Hunting Land Realty does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us, nor do we guarantee its reliability. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale.)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.