This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
Ranches of this size and type so close to Austin do not hit the market often. The Whitetail Oaks ranch presents a unique opportunity to own some productive agricultural land with a 20+ acre oak mott that affords a natural hangout for deer. The grove of trees on the hilltop of this ranch is filled with huge old oaks creating a peaceful refuge just behind the cozy little home. The views from the front porch of this impeccably clean limestone house are awesome. Contents of the house convey making this a true turn key operation. Take your fishing pole on a hike down to your .7 acre spring fed pond for a little R&R or a picnic. The wet weather creeks help fill the 4 stock tanks on the ranch. Deer are plentiful and the dove hunting will not disappoint. This property is currently under a Wildlife Tax Exemption but could be returned to a cattle operation with only a little sweat equity. The barns and cattle catch pens are waiting to be dusted off and put back into use if prefer an Ag Exemption. Don't miss this opportunity to own a nice sized slice of Central Texas.
- Only 30 minute drive from Cedar Park Center
- Gently rolling terrain with scattered oak motts
- Cleared of cedar and ready for production
- Cozy and immaculate 1000 square foot stone home 3/2 built in 2004
- Contents of house convey
- Gorgeous oak mott on top of hill
- 4 stock tanks one of which is spring fed and stocked with fish
- Two wet weather creeks cross the property
- Two car garage
- Multiple outbuildings
- Catch pen and corral for cattle management
- Good perimeter fencing
- Pastures cleared of cedar
- Wildlife Exemption for taxesâ??â??â??â??
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.