This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
* QUAIL EVERYWHERE!
* 522.992 ACRES RUNNELS COUNTY.
* EXCELLENT QUAIL AND DEER POPULATION. GOOD CATTLE PLACE.
* REDUCED PRICE! MOTIVATED SELLER!
* PRICE PER AC: $1,395.00 (TOTAL PRICE: $729,573.00)
* 1 POND. GOOD WATER WELL (15 to 20 GPM) W/CONCRETE TROUGH.
* COLEMAN COUNTY ELECTRICITY.
* GOOD MESQUITE COVER.
* EXCELLENT HUNTING PROP.: DEER, TURKEY, DOVE, QUAIL.
*NO HUNTING ON PROPERTY FOR PAST 4 YEARS. *COMING HUNTING SEASON SHOULD YIELD HIGH NUMBERS OF QUAIL.
* NO LIVESTOCK ON PROPERTY FOR PAST 4 YEARS.
* GOOD WORKING PENS.
* GOOD FENCING. CROSS-FENCED.
* LOCATED NEAR BALLINGER, TEXAS. * HWY 67 FRONTAGE.
(Buyer's Agents Welcome, but Must Accompany Client From Initial Showing Forward.) UNDER CONTRACT!
(Ranch & Hunting Land Realty strives to represent all properties accurately. Ranch & Hunting Land Realty does not assume liability for typographical errors, misprints, nor for misinformation that may have been given us, nor do we guarantee its reliability. All property is subject to change, withdrawal, or prior sale.)
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Runnels County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.