This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
What an incredibly charming hill country ranch! Located just 15 miles north of Junction, TX, this ranch features beautiful landscape and topography packed into 50 acres, accompanied by exceptional cabins that anyone can appreciate. These cabins are a beautiful representation of the hill country appeal youd find near Fredericksburg and have been featured in numerous blogs and articles for their rustic charm, design, and efficiency. The seller reports great hunting for whitetail and turkey and there are a couple nice elevated blinds in place. With the cedar clearing efforts that took place earlier in 2016 and the large number of oaks, this place has the potential to be an absolute showplace. If you are looking for a great hill country hunting ranch with improvements your wife will absolutely love, look no further!
-Main ranch cabin was built in 2004 and the master bedroom addition was done in Jan 2016. This cabin has been featured in numerous online articles and blogs for the overall design and attention to detail. The cabin features 808 very efficient square feet including 1 large bedroom and 2 bathrooms. The ranch homestead style cabin is similar to something you would see on Fixer Upper and the complete attention to detail is outstanding. The quaint setting of the home features a great layout with beautiful wood ceilings, tile floors, quartz countertop, large stone fireplace, and even a sliding barn door in the bedroom. The front porch is spacious and perfect for watching the wildlife at sunrise and the screened-in back porch is perfect for enjoying those cool fall evenings.
-Guest bunkhouse was installed and finished out in 2012. The bunkhouse is a well appointed tiny home that is perfect for guest privacy on the ranch and features 160 square feet of efficient living space that has room for a couple of bunks, a sink, and toilet.
- County road access to main gate and only 15 miles north of Junction.
- Two different elevated deer blinds in place that will convey.
- Good topography and cover on the ranch with great wildlife habitat.
- Wet weather creek on some of the eastern and southern perimeter with good number of oaks throughout
- Main home has central A/C and the guest bunkhouse has a window unit for heating and cooling.
- Two large storage sheds in excellent condition are included.
- 830 gallon rainwater collection system in place used for plants and gardening.
- Water well and pump already in place and is believed to be 160+/- ft deep
- Many personal items and furniture are negotiable and could be included
- Two longhorns are currently on the ranch and seller will consider including in the sale to help someone maintain ag-exemption.
- Ag exempt and HS exempt tax in 2016 totaling $261.83 per Kimble CAD
- Deer photos provided by seller
N out of Junction on hwy 83, right on KC370, right on KC371, black pipe entrance gate on your left.
Type of Fence
Property Tax Exemption
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Kimble County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.