Another 5% BBC on residential!
Southwest Partners and George Alexander excellent single or multi-family, student or affordable housing offering. Brenham City block for $42K. Walking distance to downtown & Blinn College!
Each is 4,750 SF. Buy all three and own from corner to corner! With Brenham experiencing high housing demand and tight housing, rental and student housing supply, aggressive pricing at $14K per lot $1K below competition. They will not last!
Call George Alexander, Partner Associate Broker,
5% BUYER BROKER COMMISSION
A buyer broker does NOT have to accompany their buyer to any showings.
Three adjacent 4,750 SF lots priced at $14K per lot:
601 Wilkins ST: Corner of Wilkins ST and Burleson ST
603 Wilkins ST: middle lot
605 Wilkins ST: Corner of Wilkins ST and Mulberry ST
(1) Buy a Brenham block for $42K or one or two 4,750 SF lots at $14K per priced $1K under competition PLUS 5% BBC
(2) Great in-fill investment opportunity in Brenham experiencing tight housing supply, rental inventory and student housing and growing demand
(3) "Very high 78 of 100" easy walking distance to downtown Brenham and to Blinn College
(4) Extraordinary flexibility: With $450 taxes per lot affordable carry and hold, single or multi-family, affordable or student housing
(5) In the Houston CBSA the # 1 US economy, adjacent to the Austin DMA and the College Station CBSA, 2 of best performing US regional economies
(6) Washington County boasts a $1B+ economy, excellent schools, low unemployment, high home values, low cost of living and high quality of life
KEY LISTING URLS
(8) Google map:
(10) Lands of Texas:
(11) Local MLS:
(13) LoopNet property website viewable by anyone:
(14) Walk Score:
SOCIAL MEDIA URLS
(15) Blogger Blogspot:
(17) Google +:
(18) Linked In:
(19) Word Press:
(20) Land area: 4,750 SF per lot
(21) Dimensions: 50' * 95'
(23) Zoning: "R1" Residential. We reasonably believe the City will support rezoning to multi-family or other residential uses.
(24) Utilities: All City utilities in place on site
(25) Flood plain: NONE in flood plain
(26) Topography: Flat
(27) In City Limits: Yes
(28) School district: Brenham ISD
(29) Taxes: $350 per lot
601: PIDN # R26666, Cross reference # 6350-000-05100: WILKINS, J-WEST BLK, LOT 51
603: PIDN # R26665, Cross reference # 6350-000-05000: WILKINS, J-WEST BLK, LOT 50
605: PIDN # R26664, Cross reference # 6350-000-04900: WILKINS, J-WEST BLK, LOT 49
(31) Not in flood plain
(32) Market overview: The City of Brenham housing inventory is in short supply and experiencing high and growing demand
(33) Rentals: The rental inventory is extremely limited
(34) Student housing: Blinn College has a demonstrated unmet demand for student housing with easy walking or biking access
(35) Competitive listings: Only one lot priced at $15K on the market in the immediate area
(36) Walk Score: 78 of 100 "Very Walkable"
(37) In Brenham, Washington County, Texas: Brenham and Washington County are considered the best location in the Houston Hamptons (E of Austin, W of Houston, S of College Station and N of I10)
(38) 0.18 mi to US290 Business: Main Street in Brenham
(39) 0.31 mi to downtown Brenham: close enough to walk and access most services and retail
(40) 0.49 mi to Blinn College main campus: excellent potential for student housing
(41) Proximity to Houston and Austin: About half-way between Austin and Houston on the primary Austin-Houston highway corridor
(42) In the Houston CBSA: The highest performing US regional economy
(43) Adjacent to two top performing US regional economies: Adjacent to the Austin DMA, the 2nd highest performing US economy and to the Waco-College Station CBSA, one of the top performing secondary markets in the US
CCIM REPORTS AND LISTING ANALYSIS
(44) CCIM reports: 2,138 underlying CCIM reports available on request
(45) Defined and published source data: Unless noted all data from Certified Commercial Investment Member (CCIM) Institute
DISCLOSURES & COPYRIGHTS
Southwest Partners BRENHAM is an affiliate of Alexander Tiffany Southwest, LLC. Analysis is preliminary, based on proprietary systems and models, is time sensitive and based on assumptions-stated and unstated. Graphics are only renderings. Measurements are only estimates. No warranties are expressed or implied. All content is protected by copyright laws, is only for prospects or legal representatives, and should not replace buyers own due diligence and analysis. Any other use is prohibited.
From downtown Brenham at Main ST (US290 B) and Austin ST (TX36 B), it is 0.5 mi
(1) Travel west on W Main ST for 2 blocks/0.3 mi
(2) Turn right (north) on Burleson ST for 3 blocks/0.2 mi
(3) The properties are on your left with our signs
From US 290 E at TX36 on the west side of Brenham, it is 1.4 mi
(1) Travel east on US290 E-Business/W Main ST for 1.2 mi
(2) Turn left (north) on Jackson ST and continue as it becomes Burleson for 0.3 mi
(3) The properties are on your left with our signs
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.