Some open land along FM 204 with a nice creek and young native timber in the back. Good building site, pond possibilities, wildlife, etc.
From the intersection of FM 204 and FM 225 in Cushing, Tx, go approximately 1.5 miles west and tract will be on the right.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Nacogdoches County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Nacogdoches County
- Recreational Property in Nacogdoches County
- Residential Property in Nacogdoches County
- Commercial Property in Nacogdoches County
- Ranches in Nacogdoches County
- Farms in Nacogdoches County
- Horse Property in Nacogdoches County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.