This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
- Located approximately 10 miles south of Jasper, Texas , east of Hwy 96
- Contains 53 +/- acres of 8-year old pine plantation and 12 +/- acres of streamside management zone
- Property has frontage along CR 454 in Jasper County
- Recreational or investment property with good access and a well-managed pine plantation
- Located less than an hour from Beaumont, Texas but secluded enough to feel like your miles from anything
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. CONTACT MORROW LAND GROUP, LLC AGENT OR BROKER FOR A FORM.
GPS: 30.788078 -93.884072
From the intersection of Hwy 190 and Hwy 96 in Jasper, Texas travel south on Hwy 96 approximately 10 miles. Turn left (east) onto FM 2245. Travel east on FM 2245 approximately 3.6 miles past the railroad tracks. Turn right onto CR 454 and continue on for 2.3 miles. Property will be on your left.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Jasper County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.