- Located off Hwy 7, approximately 3.5 miles west of Nacogdoches, Texas
- Timber on the property consists primarily of mature, natural pine and hardwood
- Access is by deeded easement off CR 717
- Borders Morral Bayou on the west end
- Recreational or investment property with mature timber and a nice pond.
A RIGHT OF ENTRY PERMIT MUST BE SIGNED AND RETURNED TO WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC PRIOR TO ENTERING THIS PROPERTY. FORM MAY BE DOWNLOADED FROM WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC WEBSITE IN THE SECURED FILES AREA OF THE PROPERTY INFORMATION AFTER SETTING UP A LOGIN ACCOUNT, or CONTACT BROKER AT WALSH LAND BROKERS, LLC FOR A FORM.
GPS: 31.562412 -94.727635
Contact agent for directions.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale from
- Nacogdoches County Properties by Type
- Lakefront Property in Nacogdoches County
- Recreational Property in Nacogdoches County
- Residential Property in Nacogdoches County
- Ranches in Nacogdoches County
- Farms in Nacogdoches County
- Commercial Property in Nacogdoches County
- Horse Property in Nacogdoches County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.