This property is no longer available.Search for Available Property.
PRICE REDUCED! This property is located in an excellent area! Easy access to Lake Fort Phantom Hill, Abilene and Hawley make this property highly desirable for the family looking to build, farmers, hunters or an investor. With most of the property being tillable, it would make a great home site for the rancher/farmer looking to expand his operations. There is an older farmhouse that could easily be updated and be ready for the next generation. The river bottom is loaded with deer and turkey for the hunter in the family. Fishing is another great past time that can be enjoyed in the river. For the investor, the property is laid out very well for anyone looking to divide and sell. With highway frontage and river bottom access for recreation, this property has it all for families looking for that peace and quiet. With Lake Forth Phantom Hill being 2.5 miles away, enjoy the cool lake waters when the Texas summers turn up the heat. This property is definitely priced to sell with many features that you just can’t create!
- Approximately 10 miles north of Abilene
- 2.5 miles from Lake Phantom Hill
- South and west border of property is Clear Fork River
- Farmhouse with electricity and co-op water
- 410 acres of property is fertile river bottom tillable field
- 41 acres of excellent Clear Fork of the Brazos River bottom hunting land
- Six tenths of a mile Hwy frontage along FM 1082 allows for division of property for investor
- Easy access to Abilene, Lake Fort Phantom Hill, Hawley
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Jones County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.