PRICE REDUCED! Unbelievable opportunity to purchase The Spiral Horn Ranch! The Spiral Horn Ranch is a visionary exotic hunting ranch devloped with incredible attention to detail. This is a true turn key opportunity. This high fenced tract is divided into 3 separate pastures with unique topography and habitat in each pasture. Easy access from paved county road but strategically located so that no fencing is exposed to the roadway ensuring privacy for the wildlife. There has been an award winning breeding and exotic habitat development program established on the ranch that ensures a healthy population of African exotics and native species. Hunting of trophy class Scimitar Horned Oryx, Wildebeest, Adax, Axis and Blackbuck Antelope is available on the property year round. Native species hunting opportunities abound with Whitetails, turkey and dove throughout the ranch. There is a beautiful custom built 3/2 on the ranch strategically located on top of a hill that provides breath taking views for miles in all directions. A 2/1 lodge was built in a complimentary manner with the same quality contruction features as the main house. Amenities of the lodge convey. The barn has an office, walk in cooler and a lab area that is currently being used as a honey production facility but but could be turned into an AI facility. There are 4 tanks on the property and catch pens in each pasture with protein feeders in each pen. The road system allows access to all areas of the ranch but with minimal impact on the wildlife. Six 20 ft tower stands straegically located convey. This is truly a unique ranch and unbelievable opportunity to own a world class exotic hunting operation. It is a must see!
- Turn key exotic hunting ranch
- Genetically superior wild bred exotics
- Beautiful 2200 square foot custom home and similarly themed 1100 square foot guest house
- Award winning development and breeding program
- Roughly 30 minutes northwest of San Saba
- 4 tanks with excellent roads throughout
- Cross fenced into three pastures to ensure genetic consitency and provide proper habitat for each species
- County water and TXU electric in place
- Steel beem construction with foam insulation and stucco on concrete exterior of homes
- Trapping pens in each pasture
- Commercial food grade lab in barn could be turned into AI facility
- Office space and cooler in barn
- 6 tower stands and 3 protein feeders convey
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Tax data is not available for this listing.
Contact the Seller for more information.
Other Land for Sale from
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.