This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
84.06 acres in Matagorda County. Prime land for deer and hog hunting. Located in the center of densely wooded area of the county. Currently used for cattle. It does have an Ag Exemption. Set of cattle pens on the property. 48 +/- acres fronts on County Road. 36 +/- acres does not have deeded access. Priced all together at $336,240. This property is close to Sargent, Texas.
Property Tax Exemption
Road Frontage Desc
Cattle Working Pen
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Matagorda County
- Matagorda County Properties by Type
- Commercial Property in Matagorda County
- Riverfront Property in Matagorda County
- Recreational Property in Matagorda County
- Undeveloped Land in Matagorda County
- Residential Property in Matagorda County
- Beachfront Property in Matagorda County
- Ranches in Matagorda County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.