This is one of the most complete equine properties on the market in Kerr County. The Ranch is primarily made up of creek bottom and valley that possess rich soil deposits from the surrounding hills. The property does have some roll and wonderful views, but is primarily gently in nature. Bear Creek winds through the property for approximately 1,890 feet. Bear Creek is historically a reliable creek and the owner has improved the creek with a couple of dams creating scenic areas with good water. An excellent road system makes travel between pastures a breeze. Owner's also just had the main entry road chip sealed all the way to the main home and surrounding the entire barn. There are 3 separate entrances along Bear Creek Road to access the property. The Guest Home is currently rented.
- The Main Home is a 2,828 sqft custom, true western style home with hill country elements. Pecan wood floors, stone and tile carry throughout the home. Open floor plan and the main areas have massive windows to take in the scenery. Soaring Ceilings in the living and dining areas. 2 bedrooms and 2.5 baths.
- Guest Home is 1600 sqft and features the same fine, rustic elements as the Main Home. Loft Bedroom and large living room and kitchen.
- Foreman's Home is a new modular home with rock skirting shown in pics.
- 9 Stall Barn with living quarters. The barn was designed with ease of use in mind. You can drive through the main section of barn with your truck and trailer, making loading and unloading a breeze. The living quarters consists of a kitchen, dining/sitting area, washer and dryer hookups, full bathroom with shower and loft bedroom/living area. There are additional storage areas for hay and equipment. Wash Rack, tack room, etc.
- Separate 2 stall barn with climate controlled storage/tack room.
- Covered Tractor and Implement storage.
- 3 Water wells provide service to the multiple structures.
Located just a few minutes from all of the amenities that Kerrville has to offer. Full hospital, mall, grocery stores, Wal-Mart and numerous eateries.
HWY 27 to Arcadia Loop. Left on Arcadia Loop and then Right on Bear Creek Road. Go approximately 1.8 miles and the gate will be on the right. Shown by appointment only. No Trespassing.
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data