This property has been sold.Search for Available Property.
Now offering a $10,000 BTSA! Don't hesitate to see this house!!
This stunning home sits on just over 4 acres in one of the most desirable areas of Chappell Hill. If you are looking to come enjoy the peace and quiet, but don't want to sacrifice the amenities and comforts of a quality home, look no further. This home has it all.
The many features of this property include:
- 3 Bed/3.5 Bath main house
- Huge master suite with private living/office space
- Gas fireplace in living area
- Large kitchen with stainless appliances
- Formal dining room and separate breakfast nook
- Two 1 Bed/1 Bath upstairs apartments, complete with kitchenettes
- Large Garage with separate office space
- Circle drive with fountain
- Large back deck with multiple levels and gazebox
- Hot tub on back deck
- Back up generator
- Water Softener
- Seasonal creek in the back of the property
- Back pasture area backs up to woods and encourages wildlife including deer
- And so much more!
This property has so many features and amenities, there's too much to list here. To truly appreciate this rare find, schedule an appointment today.
Heading West on Hwy 290, make a right at the light onto Main Street/FM 1155 in Chappell Hill. At the four way stop, make a right on to FM 2447. Follow 2447 for about 2.5 miles until you come to Meadow Creek Lane (make sure to stay left at the fork). Make a right onto Meadow Creek Lane. The home will be on the left hand side. Call Brad Bevers at 936.443.6888
Granite/Granite Type Cntrtop
Extra Storage Room
Sound System Wiring
Separate Spa/Hot Tub
Style of House
Central Heat- Elec
Built in Refrigerator/Freezer
Water Line to Refrigerator
Road Frontage Desc
Type of Fence
Tax Data (Show Tax Data)
Loading Tax Data
Other Land for Sale in Washington County
NOTE: The information contained herein is provided as general information only and has been obtained from sources deemed reliable. It is provided without any guaranty, warranty or representation, expressed or implied, made by Lands of America, or any related entity, as to the accuracy or completeness of the information. The information is presented subject to errors, omissions, change of price or conditions, prior sale or withdrawal without notice. Prospective purchasers should make their own investigations, projections and conclusions concerning the information.